These 30" light pole banner bracket mounts can attach to most lampposts and street poles to display custom printed banners. Cities and towns like to use these banner displays to showcase special events and deliver messages to local pedestrians and commuters. Advertise while enhancing the ambiance of the street. These street pole displays can be a great addition to any campaign. Great for putting on a festive appearance during the holidays and all special events! Get your light pole banner brackets today and don't forget, we also provide quality vinyl banners at affordable prices.
- Holds banners up to 30" wide on each side (adjustable system: you choose the height)
- Bracket made to fit square, round, or multi-sided poles.
- Durable fiberglass rods reduces wind load and ensures your banners will stay up for a long time.
- Rods are 3/4" with end caps to secure banners.
- Stainless steel bands are strong and will not rust.
- Banner prints are made with 13mil high quality, blockout vinyl.
- 4 Aluminum Bracket Mounts
- 4 Fiberglass Rods
- 4 Rubber End Caps
- 4 Stainless Steel Bands (Clamps)
- 4 Aluminum Pins
Uploading Artwork (Only if your order includes printing)
One Pole Banner has two sides (side 1 and side 2).
(Right click and save link as...)
Before you upload your artwork to us, please make sure you've gone through the guidelines and requirements that are appropriate for the product you've ordered. Images that are in the wrong format, too low in resolution, or are the wrong dimensions can cause in a delay in your turnaround time since we would need to contact you to make the necessary changes.
Just what I wanted!
Posted by Unknown
Exactly what i wanted, for a great price and it arrived quickly. What more could you want?
double sided and double stitched
Posted by Maryanne
received the banners and hardware yesterday and they are amazing! thanks!
looks nice for a parking structure
Posted by Unknown
did a job for a mall with a huge parking structure that needed dividers and these worked perfect
printing is clean
I wish I wouldve found this site sooner