How will I keep track of my order's progress when I submit an order with Fantastic Displays?
Fantastic Displays will keep you informed of your order via e-mail. Your tracking number will also be emailed to you once the item is shipped. You may also check our online order status page for live updates by clicking here.
If there are any problems with your order, you will receive an automated email from us promptly.
Can I change my order once it has been submitted?
Unfortunately you cannot. If you contact us immediately after placing the order, we can probably make the change(s) you request. If the order has been charged, we cannot make any changes and the order will have to be cancelled.
How long is the Turnaround Time for my order?
Turnaround time, or production turnaround time, varies by product. Standard turnaround times vary from 2-business days to 10-business days. Check for turnaround time options for the products you are looking to order. You should also check our site for any holiday announcements and our Shipping Policy to avoid any delays with your expected turnaround time.
My order includes printing, at which point does the Turnaround Time start?
The turnaround time begins AFTER the customer has approved artwork proofs to proceed with production. Cut-off times for artwork production approval is 12PM PST or 3PM EST. Turnaround time will begin the following business day. If you approve artwork proofs by 12PM PST, your order begin production the following business day.
- For example, an order that calls for Expedited 3-Day Production on Tuesday will be shipped out by the end of business day on Friday.
Does Turnaround Time include time in transit for delivery?
No, Turnaround times, or production turnaround time, does not include shipping time or time the order spends in transit.
What are some instances that the Turnaround Time can be delayed?
Here are some examples:
- If you fail to submit artwork files by our preferred methods. You are can find Upload Artwork instructions on the top of our website.
- If you submit files that have discrepancies and/or not in the correct format. These files are deemed not print-ready. You are can find our Artwork Guidelines on the top of our website.
- There is a delay in our production schedule. Once we are aware of this exception, we notify every affected order within 24 hours.
- When there is a delay in our production schedule, as a way to make an accommodation for orders that experience delays in production time, we can opt to ship out any hardware and/or display frames first via UPS Ground or freight shipping. Once the hiccup in production has been resolved, we can process and ship out the printed graphic portion of the order via a faster shipping service at no additional cost to you.
- If you fail to communicate your approval for any proofs.
- Our standard is to send digital proofs for all orders. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond when it comes to communicating with our customers so you can expect a prompt email once a proof is generated within the same business day if your order is placed + artwork files are uploaded on or before 12PM PST. Anytime after will be sent a proof the following business day.
*Our customers can change their turnaround times if and only if their order has yet to start production. We make it a priority to meet your deadlines and we always try our best to work with our customers to adjust turnaround times whenever we can. Should you need your order to be processed and/or shipped faster, please contact us immediately to make accommodations and to pay for any expediting fees applicable.
What kind of shipping methods does Fantastic Displays offer?
We offer several different shipping methods to accommodate most deadlines:
- Local Pick-up for local clients (call to arrange)
- Fantastic Saver (FREE)
- UPS Ground
- 3-Day Select
- 2nd Day Air
- Next Day Air Saver (EOD delivery)
- Next Day Air (Delivery by 12PM
I'm local, can I come pick up my order?
Sure, pick-ups are available at our HQ in Riverside, California only. Should you need to pick up your order, please call 1-844-789-5010 or email us at email@example.com to make arrangements. Will call orders are available for pick up by 4PM PST on the confirmed scheduled date.
I've been reading along but I still don't know when to expect my order!
We make every effort to meet our customers' deadlines. We make it a point to communicate with our customers any and all possible ways to meet deadlines. Oftentimes, these solutions will feature a combination of opting for faster expedited turnaround + faster shipping methods.
I checked my tracking number and it has been delayed, is there any way I can get my order faster than the ETA?
We cannot control any and all unforeseen delays with the shipping carriers after we release a package for delivery. A delay in shipping is called an exception, and by definition and application, it is a rare hiccup. Should your order experience a delay while in transit, please call us immediately at 1-844-789-5010 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are able to accommodate and/or resolve these issues on a case-by-case basis.